Important Safety Information
Advantage Multi® for Cats (imidacloprid + moxidectin) Topical Solution
For Cats Only
- Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
- Do not use on sick, debilitated, or underweight cats (see ADVERSE REACTIONS).
- Do not use on cats less than 9 weeks of age or less than 2 lbs body weight.
- Children should not come in contact with the application site for 30 minutes after application.
- Avoid oral ingestion. Cats may experience hypersalivation, tremors, vomiting and decreased appetite if Advantage Multi® for Cats is inadvertently administered orally or through grooming/licking of the application site.
- The safety of Advantage Multi® for Cats has not been established in breeding, pregnant, or lactating cats.
- Use of this product in geriatric patients with subclinical conditions has not been adequately studied.
Advantage Multi is a registered trademark of Bayer.